INMORIA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another great album review in from Greece! 9/10 :)

Go down

Another great album review in from Greece! 9/10 :) Empty Another great album review in from Greece! 9/10 :)

Post  Anna Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:51 am

Rock It Up Records / Metalbox Recordings

http://www.inmoria.com/

There’s a debate whether in an oversaturated metal scene, in a metal scene where many people believe that everything has already been played and what new bands only do is regurgitate recipes, ideas and inspirations of the bands from the past, there can be a band with an innovative, fresh and distinguishable sound.

Are there still such pioneering bands? Well, the answer to both questions can only be positive if you just think of INMORIA. They are a new sensation that has come to stir the waters of the tired and dull contemporary metal scene. After their magnificent debut album, “Invisible Wounds”, the stakes were high and the expectations were even higher to see if they could still pull it off and weren’t just another overnight sensation. I admit that I’m a big fan of the band so I couldn’t wait to get my chance to listen to their sophomore work, “A Farewell to Nothing – Diary Part 1” and I can only try to make you understand how much I love the new album. Music-wise INMORIA is a band that’s difficult to be pigeonholed… They have so many influences, approaches and elements in their music that you simply can’t categorize them. You take them for what they are and what they offer us… Mesmerizing, passionate and full of emotions modern power metal with a gloomy atmosphere. The atmosphere of the songs is dark and intense and it surrounds your very being, submerging you into the INMORIA world. I could go on and on praising both the band and the exceptional ARTILLERY singer, Soren Nico Admasen, who delivered some amazing and passionate vocals for the album, but that’s not the point… The point is for you to go buy a copy of the album and relish it!

9/10
Review: Christine Parastatidou

http://www.behindtheveil.hostingsiteforfree.com/index.php/reviews/new-albums/245-inmoria--a-farewell-to-nothing--diary-part-1

Anna

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum